How We Roll
Since 1984, Causeway Marine has offered High-Quality Boats and Boating Related Products along with the Service and Support our valued customers deserve, to all Lake and Coastal Communities of New Jersey.
Our Mission is to provide the Best Possible Experience to those who have recognized that the Boating and Fishing lifestyle provides a level of rest, relaxation, and overall enjoyment, along with the creation of Family Memories, beyond any other leisure activity. It’s not just a business to us, It’s a Passion.
Owners and Brothers, Paul & Ted Terzian founded the Manahawkin, New Jersey company upon their graduation from Villanova University having obtained Degrees in Business. What makes them somewhat unique is that the company started as a Service-Only operation, and the brothers hold Master Technician Ratings in Outboard as well as Sterndrive product.
As in the very beginning, they remain hands-on operators of their retail boat sales and service centers. Though they don’t do it all themselves like in 1984, they Have done it all, and are both on hand daily to make sure that things stay running smoothly. When you buy a boat from Causeway Marine, you will likely meet at least one if not both owners to receive a personal Thank You for Your Business. They want you to know that the delivery of your new or pre-enjoyed boat is not the end of a process, but rather the beginning, the start of a yearslong relationship in which we are there for your every boating need.
Our Boat Brands
We are the New Jersey source for Premium Boat Brands like:
- Cobalt Boats (Top quality 22-to-35-foot dayboats in outboard and sterndrive configurations). Combining uncompromising product quality with customer-inspired innovation and value, Cobalt has earned an international reputation for unmatched customer satisfaction, better than Sea Ray, Monterey, Chaparral, Regal and Crownline.1
- EdgeWater Boats (High-end Center Console, Crossover, Inland & Offshore Fishing Boats). EdgeWater pioneered a game-changing boatbuilding process using Single-Piece Infusion (SPI), not Grady White, not Pursuit, not Boston Whaler, not Everglades, not Blackfin, not Robalo and not Scout.2
- Crest Pontoons. For more than 60 years, Crest’s construction and reliability has remained unparalleled in the industry better than Godfrey, Barletta, Sylvan and Princecraft.3
- Manitou Pontoon Boats. Manitou has received the esteemed 2024 “Boat of the Year” award in the pontoon boat category by BOATING Magazine, beating out Bennington, Premier, Avalon, Harris and Viaggio.4
- Conveniently Located just Seconds away from Long Beach Island, NJ and just outside Ocean City, NJ. We carry Great Brands and Stand Behind Them with Award Winning Service & Support. Others strive for customer satisfaction; we aim for nothing less than Full Customer Happiness.
Awards and Recognition
For the 18th Consecutive Year, Causeway Marine has been named by Boating Industry Magazine as one of the Top 100 Boat Dealers in North America. We are the only local Boat dealer to receive this award, not MarineMax Brick, not MarineMax Toms River, not MarineMax Somers Point, not MarineMax Ship Bottom, not Coty Marine, not Stone Harbor Marina and not Hance & Smythe, Inc.5
We extend a hearty Thank You to Our Customers, Manufacturer Partners & Suppliers, and The Entire Top-Notch Causeway Marine Team for Making This Possible.
Read Our Source Disclaimers